Monday, April 3, 2017

It Looks Like an Alien


The model in this picture was reluctant, but I think he's cute, so I made him let me take his picture with this new find.

This is an odd little gadget that was sent to me to review. My neck gets a lot of knots in it and could use a good massage on most days so I was so glad to get something to try out. 

Let me tell you, when you first put this thing on your neck and roll it around, it is a difficult decision as to if it feels good or terrible. (Sort of like when a good deep-tissue massage therapist gets ahold of you.) I kept rolling it around and realized that the knots were going away. Hmmmm 'no pain no gain'? 

I like the design because if I am hurting, sometimes it is hard to reach all the way around to the knots in my neck and upper back with my finger tips. The pressure I can put on those knotted up places is limited in that case. This gadget keeps the pressure even. This does a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know what you think, but be kind.